Visit the following links for more information about acupuncture and Chinese medicine:
- Check out Lynn Jaffee’s blog at http://www.acupuncturetwincities.com
- To find an acupuncturist in your area http://www.acufinder.com
- For a great source of articles on acupuncture and Chinese medicine http://www.acupuncturetoday.com
- For information about education in Traditional Chinese Medicine http://www.nwhealth.edu
- Acupuncture supplies, books, herbs, marketing information, great articles and blog: http://www.bluepoppy.com
- For case studies, articles, and information about acupuncture and Chinese medicine: http://www.gancao.net
- American Journal of Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Medical Journal
- Chinese Medicine Times
- International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Journal of Chinese Medicine
- Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Qi – The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health and Fitness
- The Standing Post
- Taijiquan Journal
Online Libraries, Discussion Groups and Resources
- National Library of Medicine
Access to thousands of peer-reviewed journals, abstracts and full-text articles.
- TCM Discussion Group
A global discussion group for practitioners and students of traditional Chinese medicine and other healthcare professionals.
- All Things Healing
An online community for healing mind, body, spirit, and planet.
- http://www.training-hipaa.net/hipaa_virtual_training/compliancehome.htm Training-HIPAA.net is a source for online HIPAA certification manuals and online HIPAA compliance training.
8085 Wayzata Blvd Ste 100A, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Serving Minneapolis, St. Louis Park, Edina, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Golden Valley, the Twin Cities area and western suburbs.